Titleist Pro V1x Golf Balls
#1 Ball on Worldwide Tours
New Titleist® Pro V1x® offers total performance and features longer distance, high trajectory, low long game spin, increased Drop-and-Stop™ greenside control and softer feel. Featuring new aerodynamic, cover, casing layer and core technologies, these dramatic performance improvements are the result of rigorous development work by Titleist Golf Ball R&D.
- The New Engine
A reformulated 2.0 ZG Process solid core delivers increased distance.
- More Speed. Optimized Spin.
The faster high-flex casing layer adds speed and lowers long game spin. This highly-resilient, high-speed ionomer was initially developed for and validated by Pro V1x Left Dash.
- Softer Cover for More Short Game Control.
New, softer cast urethane elastomer cover – the softest cover formulation ever used on a Pro V1 – increases greenside spin for more control in the short game.
- New Aerodynamic Package
A new spherically-tiled 388 tetrahedral dimple design has been optimised for the Pro V1 to maximize distance while delivering a penetrating and consistent flight.
- Longer Distance with Consistent Flight
- Low Long Game Spin and High Trajectory
- Increased Drop-and-Stop™ Short Game Control
- Softer Feel
Multi-Component Technology with Performance Benefits:
- Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Dual Core Increases Distance
- Faster Casing Layer Adds Speed and Lowers Long Game Spin
- New, Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover Increases Greenside Spin
- New Spherically-tiled 348 Tetrahedral Dimple Design Delivers High and Consistent Flight
- Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover System
- Faster Low Spin Casing Layer
- Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Dual Core
- New Spherically-Tiled 348 Tetrahedral Dimple Design
There are no reviews yet.