Titleist TSi4 Driver
For players who struggle with high spin and seek a reduction in RPMs for straighter, longer drives.
- New Face. New Possibilities. – Working with something as tough as ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium isn’t easy, which is why no one else does it. But this unique alloy, made by a single foundry in Pittsburgh, is the key to creating a driver face that delivers increased ball speed at every point of contact.
- Faster In The Air. Faster At Impact. – Improved aerodynamics lead to added speed that you can turn loose on the course with confidence. TSi is tuned to feel fast in your hands and look square at address, with a shape as satisfying as the sound.
- Performance-Tuned Adjustability – TSi3 Drivers feature a new SureFit CG track technology, offering five unique positions to adjust club head CG to fine-tune ball flight with neutral, heel or toe settings. We continue to refine the ways in which a fitter can fine-tune performance to ensure you get the most out of every swing.
- Multi-Dimensional Stability – Players often equate “high MOI” with heel to toe forgiveness, but we employ a more holistic approach to MOI design. Our inertia also delivers more speed and a tighter spin range up and down the face, freeing you to attack every drive.
- Featured Shafts – Our Featured Shaft selection has been assembled to offer four world-class options for every swing speed and profile preference.
There are no reviews yet.