Titleist TSR2 Premium Driver
TSR2 – Maximum Speed and Stability
The perfect combination of distance and forgiveness now comes in one of the best-looking drivers in the game. TSR2 is a high launch, low spin, max performance driver that gives you the green light off every tee.
Titleist TSR2 is slimmed down and ramped up. For players who make contact across the entire surface of the face, it combines our most significant CG shift with a new Multi-Plateau VFT face to boost speed across the face. All within a cleaner, refined shape that inspires total player confidence.
Product Technology Overviews:
- Improved Aerodynamics & Player-Preferred Shaping – Greater speed means greater distance, and the new shape of TSR2 has been refined to make it as fast as possible through the air. The redesigned toe shape also improves the face angle for a better look at address.
- Multi-Plateau VFT Design – This new construction approach builds the face inward, layer by layer, to create nearly constant CT across the entire hitting surface. In other words, it produces amazing forgiveness and ball speed from every strike, whether pure or mis-hit.
- Optimized Speed & Stability – CG placement plays a key role in both speed and forgiveness. For TSR2, the CG has been shifted both lower and more forward to increase ball speed while improving launch and spin.
- SureFit Adjustability – A driver that fits better performs better. The SureFit system gives a fitter the flexibility to perfectly match the performance of TSR2 to the needs of each individual player, helping you make purer and more consistent contact.
- Exceptional Featured Shafts – The featured shafts for TSR represent a complete range of high-performance options from Tour-trusted manufacturers. Every player and swing profile can be fit to an ideal match.
- Premium Shaft Options – Manufactured by Graphite Design, these premium shafts utilize exclusive TORAYCA™ carbon fibers and other advanced materials to produce elite performance dynamics. Players can choose between three distinct launch and spin profiles to optimize their ball flight.
There are no reviews yet.