Tour Edge Exotics C722 Iron Set
This ultra-premium player’s distance iron loaded with tech like the revolutionary VIBRCOR™ technology and Tour Edge’s breakthrough Diamond Face VFT™ technology that gives these irons incredible power and feel.
- Dual VIBRCOR Technology – The Exotics C722 Iron consists of a high-grade TPU injected into the hollow-body pocket to create new speed-inducing and feel-enhancing technology called VIBRCOR.VIBRCOR performance gel is injected into the hollow-body cavity to work in partnership with an extremely thin, yet light TPU layer to dampen sound and shock and to produce faster ball speed at impact.
- Full-Face Diamond Face VFT Technology – The iron features a full-face Diamond Face VFT technology in which 92 different diamond shapes behind the face function as mini-trampolines to create faster ball speeds and expand the sweet spot to outer areas of the face so that the full face of the iron is covered.
- Military Grade Maraging Steel – The design is a 2-piece cast body with a forged high-strength Military-Grade Maraging Steel Face that is plasma-welded onto the 17-4 stainless steel body. This ultra-high-strength steel is used in aerospace, and other applications which require a high strength-to-weight material, allowing Tour Edge engineers to produce a significantly thinner face.
- Hollow Body Design – This hollow-body iron design of the Exotics C722 Iron offers extreme perimeter weighting to create the distance and forgiveness of a metalwood combined with the feel and control of a forged iron set. The hollow body design allows for increased face flex, and ability to have a thinner face and a deeper CG in a thin-sole iron design.
- Player Preferred Shaping – The Exotics C722 Iron features a 15% smaller clubhead that the previous iteration with a shorter blade length and a thinner topline. The more classic shape of the C722 features more traditional lofting from iron to iron.
This new, more compact design takes a player’s distance iron and brings it even further into the realm of a player’s iron, which was already a proven performer on the PGA TOUR Champions.
- SpeedTested Shafts – Every shaft in the Exotics 722 Series has been SpeedTested to find the optimal custom shaft pairing for every flex, determined by robotic testing, and validated by player testing.
|KBS TGI Tour Graphite 50||L||50g||High||4.0º|
|KBS TGI Tour Graphite 60||A||60g||High||3.5º|
|KBS TGI Tour Graphite 70||R||70g||Mid/High||3.0º|
|KBS TGI Tour Graphite 80||S||80g||Mid||2.0º|
|Fujikura Ventus Blue 60||A||56g||High||3.4º|
|Fujikura Ventus Blue 70||R||66g||High||3.0º|
|Fujikura Ventus Blue 80||S||76g||Mid/High||2.8º|
|True Temper Elevate 95 VSS||R||96g||High||3.0º|
|True Temper Elevate 95 VSS||S||98g||High||2.2º|
|True Temper Elevate 105 VSS||X||109g||High||2.0º|
|True Temper XP85||R||85g||Mid/High||3.0º|
|True Temper XP85||S||85g||Mid/High||2.2º|