Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 Iron Set
The EXS 220 iron set is a split set featuring both hollow body and deep undercut designs. The hollow-body long irons (4 through 7 irons) offer extreme power, while the deep undercut scoring irons (8 through Gap Wedge) offer precise accuracy.
This advanced multi-material design makes for a game-improvement iron that plays extremely long. The hollow-body long irons feature a forged maraging steel 450 cup face, while the scoring irons are a 431 stainless steel-solid construction.
Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360
- Ramped Sole – accentuates heel and toe relief areas for better movement through the turf.
- Extreme Weighting – provided by heel and toe weight pads that increase M.O.I. for greater consistency.
- More Progressive – offsets and blade lengths match the set from club to club.
- Notch Hosel – allows for easier bending +/- 4 degrees for expert custom fitting.
- 19-Gram Tungsten Toe Weight – stretches the sweet spot area of the face that produces the most distance.
- Spiderweb VFT Tech – located behind the face acts as a web across the face that enhances the sweet spot in every direction from the center of the face.
- Launchpad Tech – consists of a TPE polymer coated with a special performance gel that absorbs shock and creates more spring effect.
- Cup Face Design – creates faster ball speeds by increasing face flex and maximizing forgiveness across the entire face.