Tour Edge Exotics Wingman 705 Putter
The new Exotics Wingman 700 putter series features brand new designs that offer extreme M.O.I. and are engineered for maximum stability and optimal roll. The three innovative designs provide optimized alignment optics on the revolutionary Lock-On technology alignment aid, as well as improved sound and softer feel from the precision molded TPU insert.
- RE-ENGINEERED LOCK-ON ALIGNMENT TECHNOLOGY – Lock-On Alignment Technology is a one-of-a-kind contrast alignment technology that allows you to discern with your eye at address if the lie angle of the putter is matched correctly to the target. The 20% larger alignment line surface area frames the ball better at address to effectively lock in more putts.
- LARGER HOLLOW CARBON SOLE PLATE – A Hollow Carbon Sole Plate with a larger surface area in the new Wingman redistributes weight to the sides and back of the clubhead to help boost MOI. By utilizing more carbon, 34% of the stainless steel has been removed to create even more perimeter weighting and stability.
- INTERCHANGEABLE SOLE WEIGHTS – Interchangeable Weights on the sole of all three designs offer the option of adding or subtracting more overall weight to the heel and toe of the clubhead to obtain preferred feel. Weights come in 3, 8 and 15 grams, with the 3-gram weight being the standard option.
- MICRO-GROOVE FACE TECHNOLOGY – Micro-Groove Face Technology features a softer durometer thermoplastic TPU insert face for a greatly improved feel. This leads to the 700 series to have an extremely soft feel upon impact. The precision molded horizontal Micro-Grooves improve forward roll and reduces skidding off the face.
LAMKIN JUMBO SINK FIT PISTOL GRIP
A new Jumbo Sink Fit Pistol grip from Lamkin features a distinctive contoured shape and exclusive Fingerprint Technology. The Sink Fit Pistol encourages lighter grip pressure and a smoother putting stroke.
The Model 705 (Mid Toe-Hang) and Model 706 (Center Shaft) provides the playability of a blade putter with the MOI of a mallet. The Wings on the 705 and 706 have been shortened, as has the Lock-On Alignment, providing perfect balance of player shaping, alignment and compact footprint.
- Mid-Toe-Hang (Wingman 703) is ideal for a putting stroke with a slight arc, where the closing angle on the forward stroke is moderate and compensates against hitting pulls.
- The Double Bend Face-Balanced hosel (Model 704) is designed for a pendulum straight back, straight through putting stroke due to the face of the putter rotating less during the putting stroke.
There are no reviews yet.