Tour Edge Hot Launch C522 Combo Set
Competition Spec Hot Launch C522 Hybrid is for the player seeking optimal launch and spin rates in a minimal offset design, while still enjoying the benefits of extreme playability. An extremely high Moment of Inertia tightens dispersion and increases overall accuracy in this compact hybrid design.
- The C522 Hybrid features Tour Edge’s breakthrough Diamond Face 2.0 technology with 40 different sized diamond shapes behind the face of the metals for an enhanced sweet spot. Different variables of thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face combine with a Cup Face construction to produce greater face flex, faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits.
- More weight in the rear sole, created by the new weight in the extreme back of the clubhead moves the Center of Gravity deep in the head for an extremely high MOI. This low and rear CG positioning creates increased launch angles, apex heights, hang time and overall distance.
- Upgraded acoustic engineering is achieved though Acoustic Resonance Channels (A.R.C.) Engineering. The A.R.C. sound channel system is a visible technology that can be seen on the sole of the clubhead. Internally, these channels bounce sound on the inside of the club head to provide top-shelf sound and feel.
- A deeper Power Channel on the sole behind the face is creates better weight distribution and increased face flexing. The Power Channel delivers amplified ball speed and less spin, as well as added forgiveness on shots struck lower on the face.
- The C522 Hybrid comes stock with the super-light FUBUKI HL graphite shafts; (55-gram A-Flex, 55-gram Regular Flex, 60-gram Stiff Flex)
Lofts: #3/19-degree #4/22-degree #5/25-degree and #6/28-degree
The Competition Spec 522 irons are maximum distance and forgiveness irons in a traditional cavity back design. The Hot Launch C522 Irons are made with the extremely soft 431 stainless steel, providing the optimal feel for players of all levels.
- VibRCor tech comes to the Hot Launch line for the first time with the C522 Iron! VibRCor is a high-grade TPU strategically placed in the deep undercut pocket to create a new speed-inducing and feel-enhancing internal technology. VibRCor creates a distinct feel of the clubhead at impact that dampens sound and shock, while also creating perimeter weighting around the entire clubhead for maximum forgiveness and power and ball speed enhancement off the face.
- The deep 360° Undercut Cavity promotes myriad game-improvement benefits in a classic iron design. The expanded undercut cavity provides maximum forgiveness, power, and consistent performance.
- Advanced toe weighting technology on the C522 Iron maximizes stability on impact and provides better off-center hit distance from the face of the iron. The strategically placed toe wight elongates the sweet spot and pure feel off the face of the irons.
- The lower and deeper CG allowed the C522 irons to be power-lofted for added distance and lower spin with the same launch characteristics as a standard lofted iron, making for a modern long-distance iron design that will provide extra distance with the same apex height expected from each iron.
Shaft: Mitsubishi Fubuki HL (55-gram A-Flex, 55-gram Regular Flex, 60-gram Stiff Flex) / KBS Max 80 (R, S)
Lofts: #4/22-degree #5/25-degree #6/28-degree #7/31-degree #8/35-degree #9/40-degree PW/44-degree AW/49-degree SW/54-degree LW/59-degree
Grip: Lamkin Z5 Rubber
***Please use the above as a reference point only. Available options are listed in the drop down box.***