Tour Edge Hot Launch E521 Fairway Wood
Welcome to the E-Series. Experience the magic of the easiest fairway you will ever hit.
- HOUDINI SOLE: Reduces turf interaction by 35% and dramatically moves weight low and deep for the easiest fairway metal you have ever hit.
- HEEL SOLE WEIGHT: Squares the club at impact for a draw bias that keeps tee shots from slicing.
- SLICE-FIGHTING OFFSET DESIGN: Works in conjunction with the heel weight to close the face at impact for straighter, more accurate tee shots.
- SUPER SHALLOW FACE DESIGN: Launches the ball with ease to create higher-flying, longer shots.
- CONTROL LENGTH: Shorter shaft gives players better control, accuracy and center strikes.
- MITSUBISHI FUBUKI SHAFT: The E521 fairway metal comes stock with the same super-light FUBUKI metalwood shafts by Mitsubishi Chemical that range from 45-grams to 55-grams depending on the flex.
The Extremely light FUBUKI metalwood shafts with lower kick points and lower cycles per minute frequencies that promise to help players achieve maximum velocity and to fight the fade to produce a longer, straighter and a slightly draw bias ball flight.
|Club||Loft||Face Angle||Head Size||Lie Angle||Length|
|3 Wood||16º||1º Closed||145cc||57º||42.5″|
|5 Wood||20º||1º Closed||145cc||59º||41.5″|
|7 Wood||23º||1º Closed||145cc||60º||41″|
|9 Wood||25º||1º Closed||140cc||60º||41″|
|11 Wood||27º||1º Closed||140cc||60º||41″|
There are no reviews yet.