Wilson Staff Women’s Infinite Bucktown Putter
The Wilson Staff Infinite putter line includes six classic head shapes with refined detailing, each featuring counter-balanced technology for a more controlled putting stroke. Inspired by the company’s headquarters in Chicago, each putter is named after a local landmark or neighborhood. The NEW 2018 line features a dark, matte finish to reduce glare and accentuate sight-lines.
- DOUBLE MILLED FACE – Promotes consistent impact, roll and distance control.
- COUNTERBALANCED TECHNOLOGY – Moves the balance point closer to the hands for a smoother, more controlled putting stroke.
- DARK ANTI-GLARE FINISH – New ultra dark PVD finish to reduce glare and accentuate sight-lines.
- New perforated pattern for improved feel
- Strong White, Black color contrast with Red Accents for visual attention in putter well
- Oversize design construction provides a stable feel and limits rotation during stroke.
- Heavy grip construction, 104 grams, to create counter-balanced putter feel.